Symantec Backup Exec™ System Recovery 2010 Desktop Edition is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
- Backup desktops and laptops automatically, without disrupting employee productivity, and save to any disk storage device
- Recover complete systems in minutes to same or dissimilar hardware with Restore Anyware™ Technology, including support for Windows 7
- Restore individual files and folders in seconds using the built-in search tool or Google Desktop
- Enables offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments.
- Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection, all from an easy-to-use, wizard-driven interface
- Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
- Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Manager)