Search The Blog
Ellen on Get Video Conferencing –… Ellen on Get Video Conferencing –… Keeping Viruses and… on The Facebook Virus… Beware! ary suseno on An iPhone Killer? The Nokia N8… Page not found… on What is Jailbreaking an i…
- Thanks for the recent follow @xtrabaconplease @LynnBeard78 Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. - Try this too cmun.it/try-this-171 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for the recent follow @MarcMarc1981 @SweetBee_Yoga @rmstevensiii Happy to connect :) have a great Tuesday. 🔹 commun.it/thank-you/?aid… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for the recent follow @GosselinShanell @rapidrankingseo Happy to connect :) have a great Monday. >> bit.ly/_want_this_free 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for the recent follow @k4_ @MaderaKilvio @56catf Happy to connect :) have a great Monday. 🔶Want this 🆓? commun.it/thank-you/?aid… 2 weeks ago
- Thanks for the recent follow @jacquelinewar59 @to2_haryanto Happy to connect :) have a great Sunday. ➡️Want this 🆓❓ commun.it/?aid=thankyou1… 2 weeks ago
Popular Tags4sale 7 Active sync activesync Activity Monitor Anti-Virus Antivirus AT&T AVG B Backup Battery Blackberry Smartphones Bugs Buy Cell Phone Classifieds Conferencing Craigslist craigslist.com craigwatch employees Exchange facebook File File Transfer For Sale Free FTP Internet Internet usage Iphone Laptop monitor network activity Notebook Online OTA Over The Air PC power meter PPC Recovery Replace Sale search Smart Phone SnapYap software software tool spyware SSL Symantec Symantec Backup Exec synchronization synchronize System Recovery 2010 Desktop Edition T-Mobile. track Trade Transfer Verizon Video Video Conferencing Virus viruses Vista watch Windows Windows 7 Windows 2000 Windows Mobile Windows Vista Windows XP XP
Tag Archives: Activity Monitor
SmartPhone Software – MemMaid
MemMaid is a utility for your smartphone or PDA that will keep it running at peak performance. Check it out!
Note: Since by definition “smartphones” are phones that are also PDA’s, the software reviewed here should work with personal digital assistants that are not “smartphones”. Check the operating system because we’ll be reviewing software for both Pocket PC and Palm devices.– Editor
MemMaid by DinarSoft is a powerful little utility that really knows how to clean up your smartphone or PDA device. In using a smartphone like a computer you start to run into similar problems. You have files build up in the cache for the Web browser, open program using up precious available RAM, storage cards becoming fragmented, and more. MemMaid is designed to handle these problems and keep your device working smoothly.
MemMaid removes things like IE cache files, history, cookies,
bookmarks, useless shortcuts and Registry entries, email attachments,log files, and more. Not only can it delete them, it can wipe them so they can’t be recovered. The program can also help you to close programs that are running and taking up precious RAM. If the program just had the ability to clean out useless files and free up memory, it would be worth it, but it can do so much more.
MemMaid gives you the power to control programs that start when your device starts.You can add items, remove items, and even determine what order they load in. You can also use MemMaid to reduce the size of the Pocket Internet Explorer cache, change where Pocket IE stores it’s cache, work with the font cache, and more. One really slick feature in MemMaid is the ability to move a slider and alter the memory that’s available for storage and running programs. This gives you complete control.
MemMaid is simply packed with neat tools to keep your”smartphone” or PDA running smoothly. It can work with plugins, find and remove databases, do wild card searches, and more. If you have a PDA or smartphone this is a program you must have. For all these reasons, MemMaid is not only one of my Picks, but it’s also one of my Dr. File Finder Favorites and there aren’t very many of those. Take a look for yourself and you’ll see what I mean.I recommend it highly.
- Version: 1.72
- System Requirements: Windows Mobile 5, Windows Mobile 2003/SE and Pocket PC 2002
- Visit DinarSoft
- Download MemMaid NOW!
Internet-calling software provider Skype sees the mobile market as the next frontier for its service, but economic realities in the voice market–coupled with mobile operators who feel threatened by Skype–could put the kibosh on large-scale adoption for some time to come.
Skype, a peer-to-peer software application that allows people to make free phone calls to other Skype users over the Internet, has become an easy and inexpensive way for people all over the world to stay in touch.
In addition to allowing voice calling and instant messaging to other registered Skype users, the service offers premium services, such as Skypeout, which allows cheap calls from Skype to landlines or mobile phones worldwide. Another paid service, Skypeln, provides a personal and portable number that people can use to accept calls anywhere in the world.
Now the company is focusing its efforts on the mobile market.
“Our users aren’t always at a computer,” said Tony Saigh, business development manager for mobile at Skype. “But 96 percent of the time people have their cell phones within 1 meter of them, so it makes sense for us to extend our application to users on mobile devices. I think it also opens the market up for us to people who want the freedom of using Skype but don’t want to be tied to a computer.”
While these devices will all connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi or, eventually, the WiMax broadband wireless technology, Skype has also struck a deal with a major wireless carrier to embed its application on cell phones that will use the carrier’s 3G cellular network. In October, the company announced the new Skype phone in collaboration with the U.K.-based mobile operator Hutchison 3 UK. The phone, which is being demonstrated at CES, is already available over 3’s network in seven countries, including the U.K., Australia, Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, and soon Hong Kong.
“When you look at adoption of VoIP on the PC, it was all about cost avoidance,” said Charles Golvin, an analyst with Forrester Research. “Skype offers some clear feature benefits, but I’m not sure that is going to be enough to entice people to download the service or even encourage carriers to partner with them.”
- Ever dreamed of a software tool to track your network activity in real time?
- Ever thought of how useful it would be to know what your employees or students do when they are supposed to work or study?
- Ever lost money and/or confidential information, lacking control over your staff online activity?
Activity Monitor is the solution you needed!
This powerful tool allows you to track any LAN, giving you the most detailed information on what, how and when your network users performed. Whether it is a library public network, university or commercial organization network – Activity Monitor offers efficient control.
The system consists of server and client parts. Activity Monitor server can be installed on any computer in the entire LAN. Remote spy software (Agent) is a small client program that is installed on all computers on the network you want to monitor. It can be installed even remotely from the PC with Activity Monitor on it or via Active Directory Group Policy in a Windows domain.
Any computer in the network under control can be spied remotely. You may tune this computer monitoring software so that it will record activity on all networked computers. This information can be later used for the deeper analysis and advanced report generation.
Activity Monitor has proved its excellent efficiency in increasing the overall productivity of the establishments where it was used to track the local networks. This powerful tool from Softactivity saves your money.
Activity Monitor Key Features:
- Live view of remote desktops.
- You may easily have a look at any user’s desktop.
- Easy Internet usage monitoring.
- Web surfing history logging. Real time tracking and recording of all URLs visited in browser.
- Monitor software usage.
- Monitor programs usage activity in real time. With this feature you know what programs and for how long your network users use during the day.
- Record activity log for all workplaces in one centralized location on main computer with Activity Monitor installed.
- Central Log Database stores typed keystrokes, programs usage info with time stamps, application path and window names, visited web sites, email, IM messages and more.
- Store complete history of communications for every user.
- Emails sent and received via POP/SMTP.
- IM chats in MSN Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo messenger, ICQ, IRC. You can see both sides of all conversations.
- Messages typed in all web forums, chat rooms, social networking, webmail can be seen on a keystrokes log.
- Track any user’s keystrokes on your screen in real time mode. Passwords, email, chat conversation – you have the full picture!
- SoftActivity Keylogger module supports all international characters including English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Cyrillic, etc.
- Take snapshots of the remote PC screen with SoftActivity’s IntelliSnap™ technology. Easy spying without your presence. Time-sorted history of the activity in compressed JPEGs on your computer.
- Screenshots recorded on all computers can be stored in one centralized location on main computer;
- IntelliSnap™ technology takes screenshots based on user actions, versus just time intervals;
- With IntelliSnap™ you will see screenshots of every web page visited, every instant message, email and webmail messages the person was reading or sending, and more
- Completely secure solution (Improved!)
- Only managers authorized with password can connect to a remote computer
- New! Network communications are encrypted with SSL
- Central Log Database is strongly encrypted to provide access to reports only for authorized managers
- Strong encryption of log files located on monitored computers, so users can’t view or modify them
- Total control over the networked computers. Start or terminate remote processes, run commands, copy files from remote systems. You may even turn the computer off or restart it, not to mention logging off the current user.
- Deploy Activity Monitor Agent (the client part of the software) remotely from the administrator’s PC to all computers in your network.
- View reports based on Central Logs Database with SoftActivity LogViewer
- Top Programs report for every user shows in what applications users spent their working computer time.
- Top Websites report for every user on the network combined with complete Internet history
- View all email and chat messages sent/received by users
- Search reports and filter by date interval
- Easy to understand reports in HTML format for viewing in browser
- Export logs to MS Excel for advanced analysis. View total picture of what programs users work with.
- Several managers in the organization can use Activity Monitor to track users in their departments.
- New! One computer can be monitored by more than one administrator at the same time
- Multilingual international features
- Activity Monitor user interface is available in 11 languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean
- Can display email, chat, other reports and record keystrokes is any language. Activity Monitor is a unicode program
- Increase personnel productivity instantly.
- Eliminate personal use of Internet, Email, IM and social networks at work
- Prevent viewing of inappropriate content by employees at work
- Stop employees wasting work time on computer games
- Protect your company from legal lawsuits & reduce liability risk.
- In most jurisdictions, employers hold some form liability and accountability for the actions of their employees. You need to monitor their communications
- Employees can sue the company for a hostile workplace environment if they are unwittingly exposed to inappropriate or offensive materials on company computers or harassment via email, for example
- Protect your company from fraudulent activity.
- Employees often have access to sensitive personal information which can either be misused by the employee or sold on to a third party.
- Protect from intellectual property and trade secrets theft
- A recent study by Carnegie Mellon University’s Software Engineering Institute found that 75% of IPT’s were carried out by current members of staff.
- Keep records of your company’s electronic communications
- For some companies/organizations retention of records can be a regulatory compliance requirement
- Collected records can be used in an internal investigation if such need arises
Other Activity Monitor features include:
- You see it instantly on your screen when users type text on their computers.
- Autodetection of all networked computers with Agent installed.
- Monitor multiple employee computers simultaneously from a single workstation in LAN Free evaluation version allows monitoring of only one computer
- Workplace surveillance software part, running on the monitored PC, is difficult to find for an employee as it runs completely invisible. Users can not terminate Activity Monitor Agent in Task Manager without Administrator user rights, not see recorded logs
- Install, uninstall or stop Agent spy program remotely from the administrator’s PC.
- Automatically download recordings files from all computers on a scheduled basis and store them in central database.
- Easy to install and use.